High School Aerospace ScholarsNASA is looking for students to become the engineers, scientists, researchers and innovators of tomorrow. High School Aerospace Scholars offers a one-of-a-kind experience for Texas high school students to jump start their future and explore the possibilities of a science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) related major or career. Learn more about the program by viewing "High School Aerospace Scholars: A Journey of Discovery." The adventure starts this fall with an online course and culminates – for students who earn the opportunity – with an on-site summer experience at NASA's Johnson Space Center. Interested students can apply here!
Calling all community college students dreaming of having a Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) career! NCAS gives community college STEM students an authentic NASA experience and encourages them to finish a 2-year degree or transfer to a 4-year university to pursue a NASA-related field or career. Visit the NCAS website to learn more.
Community College Aerospace Scholars
Who is eligible to participate? Students must be:
- A US Citizen.
- At least 18 years of age and a high school graduate.
- A registered community college student for either the summer and fall or spring semesters during the application process and project.
- Have at least a cumulative of 9 hours in a STEM discipline.
- Able to commit to 12-14 weeks working with NASA.
- Able to access the internet.